THEOBROMA pageviews

PARTH welcomes you to THEOBROMA89!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

THE BANQUETS

This creation is dedicated to all my friends of the HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY & whom so ever it relates directly or indirectly.....!!



This is the story about a department called “banquet”,
Which is known for making us trainees to forget our sleep & rest…!!

The front of the area looks very beautiful & dazzles with glory,
Back of the house is really not worth mentioning in any story…!!

The people who are well mannered in front of the house,
They fight in the back area just like a cat n a mouse…!!

They are the captains with us the trainees as their soldiers,
Believing we can lift as much weight they want on our shoulders…!!

I am trying to figure out what they think of us trainees,
We are also a human being like them, not the machines…!!

We don’t mind working if all of them is working together,
But I really mind when we work & they sleep in the locker…!!

Is that really so that trainees work & the staff take rest,
I guess for a company, their recruitment is a total waste…!!

After so much experience they don’t know the basics,
It makes me wonder if it’s some rocket science or physics…!!

That was about few people who have no sincerity or manners,
But still will behave as we are the slaves & they are the managers…!!

Apart this sad part I really want to thank some nice people,
Who were our saviors over there & made our survival possible…!!

These are the good guys who treat us like we are also humans,
To love this department they make possible to find the reasons…!!

The learning part was not happening till I was thinking of the bad side,
I decided to avoid the sad part & work there with will & pride…!!

After a little of problems & issues everything was set & great,
I don’t remember any moment spent here that I will regret…!!

The moments the guests have spent here are so cherishable,
But the time we do spend into this is also very memorable...!!

I hope u had or will have a great time here in the world of banquets,
I m sure that it will give you a lil tuff time but many great moments…!!


-by Parth Ghadiali

No comments:

Post a Comment