THEOBROMA pageviews

PARTH welcomes you to THEOBROMA89!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

LIFE OF A ROSE

I’m here to tell about my life & my name is “ROSE”,
Known as the symbol of love that you know of course…

My birthplace was a beautiful garden full of flowers,
Just like you I was also born with some dreams & desires…!!

The garden was on the huge street of Mumbai city,
I fell in love with rosy staying in the neighbor's balcony…

My heart was full of love as I was young & fresh & so was she,
The sweet fragrance of her body used to drive me crazy…!!

We used to see each other all the time from the quarter of a mile,
Our feelings were getting expressed with the exchange of smile…!!

One day I decided that tomorrow I am going to ask her out,
But on that same night only the gardener did cut me out…

I was broken hearted & crying a river as i had lost my love,
See the irony the symbol of love wasn’t able to get his love…!!


As a reason to live thought so what If couldn't get my loved one,
I can at least be the reason for someone to get his beloved one…!!

Making that the only aim of my life I tried to convince myself,
Was trying really hard to survive & thought it might help…!!

But all that was just a crap & wasn’t working out for me,
The time was running so bad I didn’t know what’s gonna be…??

I lost my charm & freshness for a rose I had become a big odd,
The gardener picked me up & rudely threw me on the road…!!

The only reason for me to live had gone to the drain,
I was crawling one road & no one could see my pain…!!

A person passing by lifted me from there seeing me half dead,
That is the man whose poems recently you people have read…!!

I had lost all the hopes to live & was felling like a big loser,
He gave me a new reason to live so I really thank that booker…!!

Yes, I had lost interest in life but I have got back the spark,
Today in PARTH’s book of poem I am the “bookmark”…!!



-by Parth Ghadiali

10 comments:

  1. vinayak...
    nice one liked the irony wala line and the bookmark one the most...;very good keep it up....and by it i mean the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. nachos...
    bade dis is simply awesum....d bookmrk wala line supalyk...... keep it up bro..

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb it is.... out of all the poems i think i hv liked this the most.... and i can see as well the improvement in ur work post after post.... gud work... keep it up.... keep getting new interesting topic n keep working on them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vinayak- thanks a lot bro, i was really lookin for a decent enough topic n this came to my mind..n d "bookmark" thing is real, i really hv a dried rose as my bookmark.. :)
    @nachos- thank you chhote, evn i love d "bookmark" line d most...!! ;)
    @yashree- thank you dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @salman- thanks 4 your opinion n i hv to tell u tht d topic u suggested me ystrday, i m gona work on it soon....its gona be my coming up creation for sure.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazingly rhymed and well balanced in its irony
    good work buddy
    looking fwd 4 more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the abv comment was from me
    pinky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks a lot....!!!
    vl come up wid smthng very soon.... :)

    ReplyDelete