THEOBROMA pageviews

PARTH welcomes you to THEOBROMA89!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE DATE



The day i will become stable & great,
I will ask you out for a special date....

Will take you to a nice place to dine,
great food with champagne & wine....

you will admire the sea & the beautiful view,
I wont be able to adore anything else but you....

Might fail to see that you are looking so pretty & nice,
As my eyes haven't moved from your beautiful eyes....

Oh girl! you are so amazing & yet so simple,
Every time you smile I fall in your dimple....

Your delicate fingers playing with your silky hair,
& the smell of your perfume rising up  in the air....

The beauty I am seeing in you is flawless,
I m lost into you somewhere & I m clueless....

Now its the time for me to go on my knees,
Time has come to tell you what my heart feels....

With a bunch of roses I will say "I love you",
Thinking you also feel the way I feel for you....

You will smile at me waiting for my next step,
I'll hold your hand & tell what in my heart I have kept....

I will ask you out to be with me forever,
Promising Sweetheart! I will leave you never....

My soul is restless & my heartbeats are high,
I m waiting for the reply & you are feeling shy....

You will say "yes" & I will be the happiest,
Having you with me has made me the luckiest....

I will get up & hug you & hold u very tight,
May be you don't know how I m feeling or you might....

Holding your hand I will take you to the shore,
I think the sea was never so beautiful before....

Standing in the moonlight & staring at your face,
I can't stop admiring your beauty & your grace....

I will hold you closer putting my lips on yours,
Wishing if this moment could last for years & years....

Don't want this amazing date to end ever,
But no regrets as this new journey is gonna last forever & ever....... & ever.....!!!!


-by Parth Ghadiali

5 comments:

  1. i am so so stoked to see this side of parth... i love ur writing... moreover its a romantic creation n i am also reading PSI love you thrse dayz so i was actually in that mood to understand it much better.. gud parth... keep it up... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your "THE DATE" is mind boggling i loved it...sooo romantic yaarrr.m speechless now, cant say more about wat i feel........

    ReplyDelete