THEOBROMA pageviews

PARTH welcomes you to THEOBROMA89!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ME & YOU


When I m alone & want someone dear,
I just think & wish that you were here...

Without you I find myself in sorrow,
The whole world seems to be so hollow...

When you are there n I look into your eyes,
I feel as if m flying in the seven skies…

Your presence is so beautiful & memorable,
Each moment spend with you is so magical….

Your heart is so pretty n so are you too ,
Till my last breath I'll say that I love you..!!




-by Parth Ghadiali

7 comments:

  1. still to find.....cant see anyone around...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhaila...Koi na hoy tyaare aavu che...i wonder what will happen when you actually find her

    ReplyDelete
  3. thn i vl make a better poem....n may b i vl get someone impressed by reading this....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE WOULD THE SUPERLATIVELY LUCKIEST GAL IN THE UNIVERSE...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh....thts really a great coompliment girl...thnx!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome one.....!! :)

    ReplyDelete